The multiple detectors are connected to the on board computer giving a precise and real-time identification of any source type hiding in the assessed containers, pallets or boxes. Even when the radiation source has been concealed in a lead container, the our scintillators are sensitive to detect slight changes in the background of the area.
The custom programmed on the on board computer of the R-2 can control all functions and report making it a true flexible inspection tool. The real-time response and mobile nerve centre identified position provided by the on board Global Positioning System (GPS).
The system runs on standard Windows 7 & WinTMCA32 software permitting input of data by touch-screen.
The powerful onboard computer on the R-2 can control all functions and report making it a true flexible inspection, real-time response and mobile nerve centre reporting an identified position provided by the onboard Global Position System (GPS).
- All terrain vehicle
- Specifically designed by Gammasonics as a multitask vehicle
- Principally designed for the on-site inspection of cargo and shipping terminals by air, land or sea
- Ready to carry 4 crew members and equipped for immediate operations
- Truly mobile inspection platform with similar capability offered by the fixed inspection stations, but with the convenience to relocate which cannot be achieved by fixed stations
- Response vehicle – with no comparison, R-2 can offer many groups such as military, police, customs, fire departments, etc, a tool which are not available until today. The current radiation vehicle available can perform lab tasks but not respond, which is not the requirement for the world's scenario