High flux radiation detector-the AustralRAD Aqua 50 is designed for the inspection and measurement of high activity gamma dose.
Activity range max = 1000 Sv/h
The AustralRAD Aqua 50 is the ideal instrument for the inspection of nuclear reactor power plants and recycling facilities.
The AustralRAD Aqua 50 is designed to be a simple, effective inspection and measurement tool for the engineers and nuclear scientists in normal and routine inspections, or in an emergency. We include as standard a ballast that can be easily removed.
- Included display and electronics, no require external display meter (included)
- Measurement energy: Gamma only
- Detector type: GM high flux detector
- Energy range: 40keV – 2.5 MeV (±20%)
- Measurement range: 1 mSv/h to 1 Sv/h, 1 mSv/h to 100 Sv/h, 1 mSv/h to 1000 Sv/h
- Average response time: 1 second
- Background: Automatic / manual compensation
- Integrated dose: Automatic