- The Aqua 50 probe includes a GM detector type and an optional electronic silicon diode is available.
- The electronics is mounted remotely to minimise damage of sensitive components.
- The connecting cable to the Aqua 50 probe and electronic display is 50 metres long.
- The unit is also supplied as standard with a ballast that can be easily removed.
- The probe and electronics are calibrated at Gammasonics calibration facility with traceability to the Australian National Standard.
- Nuclear Research Applications / laboratories
- Research Reactors / Nuclear plants
- Defence/ National Security
- Environment Protection Authority - EPA
- Radiation Contamination/ Protection
- Radiation Survey
Please fill up the contact form below to request a proposal