- The lead is lined with a peel off paper so builders don't have to handle or touch the lead.
- The panel sizes meet the regulatory height requirement of 2100 mm for shielding (1200 mm wide)
- The panels have a 20 mm offset/ flap in order to ensure that the lead overlaps at all joins
- 1-2 men can handle them and comply with the OH&S weight requirements.
- The panels can be cut with a Stanley knife to permit services to pass through
- Use of a band saw is not required avoiding lead dust issues
The panels bend around corners, as demonstrated in the images provided
Installation is simple and quick as the panels are just screwed into the stud work.
Please fill up the contact form below to request a proposal